Friday, August 8, 2008

Question, one question


Tell me

Is it wrong to want to touch you?

You know I smile whenever I think of you

I guess it's crappy

Yah it is crappy

But I am still smiling, ear to ear

Remember that goey song

That one that you said is our song

With a stupid catchy pop tune

That you failed to even hum along to

It's playing right now,

It's actually playing right now

Quaint

Can someone feel quaint?

That's how you make me feel

The look you look at me with

I can't stop this babbling

It all started with a simple question

A single simple question

Like those trick ones you shoot out

Ambushing me when my autopilot is off

You have always been crazy

Bonkers, off the chain

Okay that's a bit harsh but its true

You made me seem normal, sane

Yes, it's true

Yes its so true

So very true

Damn it! I have to go

And that question is still hanging

I wonder if I will ever get an answer!



This was actually written by Abid, very silent friend over there, but since he doesn't seem to want to pitch in just yet...


And i noticed a couple of Visitors from TVFL (my only visitors actually, i think) "WELCOME!!" Hope its not a total drag... :-)


2 comments:

Herbert said...

Dude. All these feelings??? You might explode if you don't let them out.

Elle B said...

That's sweet.And its a simple question but my dear, the complexity of the available responses is astonishing.